We Respect Your Privacy. Your privacy matters to us and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure. Below, you will find details about our privacy policies and how your information is used. This Online Privacy Notice applies to this Homefront website, a service provided by Did You Serve, LLC. We encourage you to review this policy to better understand how information we collect is used to provide you with exceptional service.
What We Collect
We collect two types of information through this site: Personal and Non-Personal.
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
We may use Personal Information to:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
We also collect Non-Personal information which includes, but is not limited to: your IP address, referral data, the web pages you view while visiting our site and your interactions with those pages.
- We use this information to improved our site and better accommodate our visitors.
- We utilize "cookies" throughout our site to improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors' needs. A "cookie" is a small text file that contains your anonymous information and is transferred onto your computer where it is stored, and then allows the website administrator to identify your computer and learn about how you use our web site. A "cookie" will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, like your name or address, which you otherwise would have disclosed. We use cookie information to identify and correct errors on our site and to determine the popularity of pages and to provide you with an excellent resource for mortgage information on the internet.
- We collect other site usage information via Google Analytics and Google’s DoubleClick cookie to serve ads over time based on a user’s prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- California "Do Not Track" Disclosures: While some Internet browsers have the ability to specify privacy preferences to websites, including requests not to track your usage and browsing history, Homefront websites do not currently respond to these signals and may continue track your activity on this website and use gathered information as provided in this policy.
How We Use Your Submitted Information
- As a result of submitting your telephone number and your request for more information regarding a home listing, you may receive a call from Did You Serve or Veterans United Realty. As a result of submitting your telephone number, and your request to be contacted regarding financing, you will receive a call from a Home Loan Specialist. You may be contacted directly by phone and/or email as a result of your request, even if the number you supplied is on the National Do Not Call registry. If, however, after you have submitted your information to us and you no longer wish to be contacted at the phone numbers provided, you may instruct us to place you on our internal "do not call" list by calling us at 1-855-247-5139.
- You may choose what information to provide us. You may choose to withhold certain information, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website. We encourage consumers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the best products for you.
- Did You Serve may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, instructional videos or other information if you choose to provide us an email address. By providing your email address or submitting a request for more information that includes your email address, you have opted to receive these materials from us. If you desire to stop receiving these materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific request.
How We Share your Information
- We share information with lenders and real estate professionals. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. You may be contacted by one of our affiliates, including but not limited to Veterans United Realty, Veterans United Home Loans, Military United Insurance, and Neighbors Bank. All of our affiliates follow federal and/or state laws and regulations.
- We may be required to disclose certain personal information resulting from a properly served request from a federal or state law enforcement or other governmental agency as a result of a subpoena, court order, in order to exercise our legal rights, to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, to protect us from legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information may also be disclosed in the event of a merger or sale of the company, an asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Once you submit your information to Homefront it may not be retracted. You will be contacted by a representative after you submit a request through our site or an affiliate site.
- We may disclose any of the personal information that we collect from our customer or former customer to non-affiliated third party entities as permitted by federal and state law.
- We comply with all relevant state and federal laws regarding the safeguarding of your personal information. Maintaining the security of your information is a top priority at Did You Serve, so please contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding this policy.
- WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW
- We restrict access to your stored non-public personal identifiable information to those employees that need to know this information in order to provide our services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your information against unauthorized access.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA):
This site is intended for individuals age 18 and older. Children under the age of 13 should not use this site, and are expressly prohibited from using our services.
Our Secure System Protects You
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, Homefront uses physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. Nevertheless, no system can be completely secure, and you should not expect that your information will remain protected. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, human error, or a number of other factors may compromise the security of your information. As a consumer, you should always safeguard your personal information and protect yourself from potential identify fraud.
General Policy Provisions
Customer Service Homefront Did You Serve, LLC 555 E. Green Meadows Rd, Ste. 103 Columbia, MO 65201
Last updated: 04/16/2020